At Dean Flooring Company, we manufacture our own line of high quality, unique and stylish stair treads and rugs that will add a touch of warmth and style to your home or office and that you won’t be able to find available anywhere else. We offer customized solutions to your flooring needs. If you don’t see exactly what you are looking for on our site, please don’t hesitate to ask, we just may be able to provide just what you are looking to find. At Dean Flooring Company, the customer is always #1! Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed! For your convenience, we accept a variety of payment options including Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, PayPal, and personal checks or money orders. For customer service, please call 1-800-616-8808. To view our selection of products, just click the on a category link on the left and get started now. Please enjoy your visit to our site and come back soon!
What are stair treads? Did you know that one of the most common causes of injuries is falling at home? Millions of people annually are seriously hurt, so shouldn't you do everything possible to make your home as safe as it can be?
Dean Flooring Company can help eliminate one of the biggest hazards in your home. Dean Flooring is the leading manufacturer of carpet stair treads, which can make slippery wood stairs safer and more beautiful. Our quality carpet stair treads come in a huge variety of colors and sizes that will add warmth and style to your home.
They're affordable, easy to install and to clean, and they're great for helping everyone, even the family dog, navigate stairs with ease. Forget worries about slipping accidents, and say hello to beauty and comfort under your feet. Carpet stair treads also reduce noise and help to protect hardwood from wear.
If you can't find what you need on our web site, no problem. We manufacture our products in-house, and we'll custom-make your stair treads, in the length, style and colors you choose. If you have a customized need, we'll meet it. So, for the best selection of unique products at affordable prices, look no further than Dean Flooring Company.
When selecting the best stair treads for your home, remember to consider the following:
1. Are the edges bound with color matching binding tape or serged with quality yarn?
2. Price - remember that you usually get what you pay for. Higher quality, natural fibers and heavier face weights generally cost more.
3. Color and style - are you looking for something for out of the way basement steps, or a highly visible entrance staircase. You will want to choose and spend accordingly.
4. The seller's reputation and ability to list custom requested items - often sizes and number of treads can be very specific to your home. Some seller's can create customized listings per your specifications. Also remember that the service provided by the seller is a large part of a satisfactory buying experience.
5. Size - will the length and width of the treads fit your stairs nicely while looking appropriate?
6. Can you purchase a matching runner for your foyer or hallway or does one come with the set?
7. Material - Wool carpet is a higher end product versus nylon or polypropylene and may be more desirable for certain decors.
Good luck on picking a great set of treads for your home and please visit Dean Flooring Company again soon. Also, please visit our other sites at www.deanflooring.com, www.deanstairtreads.com, and stores.ebay.com/Dean-Flooring-Company and view an even greater selection of fine flooring products.